Original or Extreme?
On February 16th I’m hosting a 21 Day Fitness Challenge and I want you to join me. We’ll be working out for 30 minutes a day, focusing on healthy eating habits, learning the importance of portion control and supporting each other as we complete this challenge together. In addition, by entering the Beachbody Challenge (FREE to enter) you will receive a free T-Shirt and have a chance to win cash prizes.
How it works
- Select and purchase the Challenge Pack of you choice. Since this is the 21 Day Fix Challenge, you can choose from either the original 21 Day Fix Program or the brand new 21 Day Fix Extreme. You will want to order your challenge pack as soon as possible to ensure you have it by February 16th.
- Join our Private Facebook Group dedicated to the Challenge. You will need to send me a Friend Request (CoachDaleHill) and I’ll add you to the group.
- Take your “Before” Photos on Day 1 and your “After” photos on Day 21.
- Follow the nutrition plan included with your program and use the containers to measure your portions.
- Follow the daily workout calendar that comes with your program, Monday, February 16th is Day 1.
- Personally commit to completing all 21 Days.
- Drink Shakeology® daily
- Participate in our Facebook group with daily check-ins
- Other equipment needed: Resistance band(s) or dumbbells
What is a Challenge Group?
It’s an exclusive group, led by a Team Beachbody Coach (me), committed to getting healthy where you agree to do a Beachbody fitness program, drink Shakeology® daily and check in with other participants on our private Facebook® page. It’s really all about people helping and motivating each other to achieve their health and fitness goals by sharing tips, accountability, and results.
What’s in it for You?
You are provided a new level of accountability in a supportive environment to help you reach your health and fitness goals. The group offers motivation, inspiration, and comfort in sharing individual struggles and celebrating successes. Plus you have access to The Beachbody Challenge contest—where you’ll receive an exclusive free t-shirt just for entering your results and the chance to win daily, monthly, quarterly and annual prizes totaling over $1 million a year.
You’ll see the results!
“The 21 Day Fix is revolutionary to a person who doesn’t know how to eat properly… and it teaches you visually how to balance a plate. Before starting the 21 Day Fix, I didn’t know how to eat. I didn’t understand portion sizes. I grew up in a household with a single, busy, working mother who was and is stick thin. Ease was all that was ever considered when our meals were made. It wasn’t until 21 Day Fix came into my life that food started becoming decipherable. 21 Day Fix is more than an exercise program… it’s a teaching tool. Thanks to 21 Day Fix, I now understand portion sizes… I now understand what to fuel my body with… I know now that you must have balance… I now understand how to balance.”Kristy M.
“The 21 Day Fix really made me accountable to myself about my portion control as well as my food choices. I liked the workouts and found them motivating and challenging. I felt like the structure of the workouts made them tough enough to feel like I was pushing myself, but not so hard that it was discouraging. I saw the most change in my core/midsection, I lost a lot of inches and gained a lot of strength. I felt that my Challenge Group pushed me to finish, as well as really helped me to find new meal ideas and try new recipes! I loved the group and felt they were all motivational!”Mackenzie
21 Day Fix Preview
21 Day Fix Extreme Preview
(Note: This page contains Flash video that may not display on iPhones)